This is a collection of developer tools to use AAOS AVDs for a better produtivity.
Use Android Studio & Emulator
These scripts provide simple steps to add AVD images. So users can use them by the AVD manager GUI or the command line.
Add new AVD images
- add_avd_img.sh adds an AVD image to Android SDK dir.
- test_avd_avd_image.sh is the test & also examples of how to use it.
- batch_add_avd_img.sh adds all AVD images listed in the input CSV file & properly patch to be used for Automotive device profiles.
- avd_img_list.csv is the default CSV file if non is provided & also as an example.
- create_avd.sh creates a minimal AVD configuration from an AVD image.
- test_create_avd.sh is the test & also examples of how to use it.
- patch_avd.sh changes an AVD configuration for bigger RAM, heap & data disk. So it can perform properly.
- patch_all_avds.sh changes all AVD configuration for more RAM & heap. So it can perform properly.
- test_patch_all_avds.sh is the test & also examples of how to use it.
- set_avds_force_cold_boot.sh sets Cold Boot or Quick Boot for all AVD configurations.
- test_set_avds_force_cold_boot.sh is the test & also examples of how to use it.