adb: start-server and kill-server error output
- When the host:kill command comes in, shutdown the socket before
calling exit(). If we don't do this, the client will output error info
even though everything is working ok.
- If we can't parse the version string, explain this in error output
and don't goto error which would try to close an fd we already closed.
- If host:kill doesn't work, output error info. Don't try to close
already closed fd.
- If writing the ACK somehow has an error, output error info (I doubt
this will ever get hit).
- Fix typo about max port number.
- Make 'adb kill-server' and 'adb start-server' output any detailed
Signed-off-by: Spencer Low <CompareAndSwap@gmail.com>
4 files changed