crash-reporter: Validate proc files and log the state of crashed process.
This CL makes the following changes to UserCollector:
1. Check if the maps file is empty after copying proc files to the
temporary container directory, which prevents the core-to-minidump
conversion failure due to unusable maps file.
2. Obtain and log the state of the crashed process, which helps
determine if the crashed process is in the zombie state.
3. Refactor the status file processing code.
TEST=Tested the following:
1. Build crash-reporter and run unit tests.
2. Run the following autotest tests on a Cr48:
3. Check that the process state of a crashed process is logged in
Reviewed-by: Ken Mixter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Ben Chan <email@example.com>
Commit-Ready: Ben Chan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
3 files changed