liblog: add __android_log_pmsg_file_write
- This is considered an Android Private function, not exported
for general use.
- goal is to record a file's content into a series of log
messages into pmsg, to be retrieved after a reboot for
transfer to a persistent location.
- filename reference is converted to a tag-unique
- buffer and length representing the filename contents are
recorded, along with a sequence number placed into the nsec
time field to ANDROID_LOG_PMSG_FILE_MAX_SEQUENCE.
- Add a gTest for this function.
3 files changed