adb_test/libbase_test: win32: get some tests working
* Fix adb_utils directory_exists test for Windows. The test actually
fails because directory_exists() is not aware of junctions or symlinks,
but I'm not really sure if that is a bad thing (since these are rare on
Windows to begin with).
* Fix crash during transport tests due to mutex not being initialized.
* io tests fail for various reasons (see adb_io_test.cpp for more info).
* Get it building on Win32 by implementing mkstemp() and mkdtemp().
* Run StringPrintf %z test on Windows because it passes because we build
with __USE_MINGW_ANSI_STDIO which implements %z.
* I didn't fixup the logging tests: some logging tests fail because when
abort() is called on Windows, by default it pops up UI asking whether a
crash dump should be sent to Microsoft. To some degree this makes sense,
as I think LOG(FATAL) does crash dumping in Chromium. This should be
revisited in the future.
Signed-off-by: Spencer Low <CompareAndSwap@gmail.com>
5 files changed