crash_reporter: Fix initial compile issues with Android toolchain
Fix some issues to get crash_reporter to compile on Android.
* bits/wordsize.h is used for __WORDSIZE, but is unavailable for most
Android toolchain architectures. It instead is available in sys/cdefs.h
* The Flex compiler toolchain doesn't link against the default fl library
using -lfl. Thus there is no yywrap() function defined. Since the
default fl library implementation just returns 1 (true), instead add a
directive to disable yywrap.
* The index(..) function has been deprecated in favor of strchr(..)
* Add a directive to disable the "deprecated conversion from string constant
to 'char*'" warning in the generated code.
* Remove warning suppression for the input() function which doesn't get
generated with Flex v2.5.39 and the arguments passed in the build command.
3 files changed