Update libchrome to r307740 and fix build errors
Updated libchrome, libchrome_crypto, metrics, feedback to the
latest revisions from Chrome (r307740).
Fixed build breaks due to the changes in upstream code:
- scope_ptr no longer needs explicit PassAs<T>() calls.
- scope_ptr<T> no longer has implicit conversion to T*.
Must use scope_ptr<T>::get() instead.
- base/file_util.h moved to base/files/file_util.h
- ARRAYSIZE_UNSAFE() removed in favor of arraysize()
- base::AppendToFile() and base::WriteFileDescriptor() now
return bool instead of the number of bytes written.
- dbus::Bus::AddFilterFunction() now returns void.
- C++11 features are enabled in libchromeos, so all targets
linking with it now have to support C++11
- OVERRIDE macro is removed in favor of native C++11
TEST=Build the world on x86, x64, ARM. The following builders
x86-generic-full amd64-generic-full arm-generic-full
amd64-generic-asan daisy-full nyan-full pre-cq-group
Reviewed-by: Bertrand Simonnet <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Alex Vakulenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Mike Frysinger <email@example.com>
Commit-Queue: Alex Vakulenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 file changed