Fix regular sync, part 1.
- Add support for new IEmailService#sync.
- Don't pass SyncResult through EasOperations. This was
probably a bad idea to begin with. Instead, callers that
care should use performOperation()'s return value to set
the results appropriately.
- Fix upsync operations to signal request/network errors
ASAP (and mark any unperformed upsyncs as retries).
- In ESAS, bail early on first error.
- In ESAS, set up forwarding to EasService for pushModify.
- Converting mail downsync into an EasOperation. For now,
not merging it with the EasSync class that already exists.
14 files changed