PBAPS: Get vcard when asked in alphabetical order
- PSE should have atleast 40 contacts with all alphabetical permutations
Step by Step procedure:
1. Establish PBAP session. Navigate to "Browse" Tab
2. Select telecom/pb.vcf on remote device and select "SETPHONEBOOK"
3. Select "Get Size" from remote device
4. Select default sorting, maxlistcount = 5000 and click "Search" to
5. Select "Alphabetical" sorting, maxlistcount = 5000 and click "Search"
to browse phonebook
After alphabetical sorting the contacts are displayed according to index
but not with sorted request
When contacts are sorted according to alphabets the contact info should
also be displayed according to contacts.
While quering vcard entry from database, proper checks of the order (indexed/alphabetical)
was not there in M Stock code compared to L Stock code.
1 file changed