Doze: Introduce a pulse period function.
Instead of pulsing every 30 seconds to mimic the LED, use
a function that pulses more frequently for new notifications,
decaying to a slower pulse, and eventually stopping.
Specifically, the step function for the interval is:
- 10 seconds for the first minute
- then 30 seconds until the five minute mark
- then 60 seconds until the 30 minute mark
- then no pulsing at all
- Since we pulse more frequently on new notifications, remove
the "multi-pulse" concept.
- Move all doze-related duration parameters to a new helper,
backed by config, overridable by sysprops, include in dump.
- Wake up from dozing when hitting volume keys during a pulse.
6 files changed