Notification vibration improvements:
- When notifications vibrate as a fallback (that is,
because they want to play a sound but the device is in
vibrate mode), this no longer requires the VIBRATE
- As a bonus, if your notifications use DEFAULT_VIBRATE,
you don't need the VIBRATE permission either.
- If you specify a custom vibration pattern, you'll still
need the VIBRATE permission for that.
- Notifications vibrating in fallback mode use a different
- The DEFAULT_VIBRATE and fallback vibrate patterns are now
specified in config.xml.
3 files changed