Flush binder buffer after setting raw heap to avoid leaking a reference.
The problem was:
1. In handleShutter(), thread A in CameraService calls
registerBuffers(IMemoryHeap) and it's received by thread B
in system_server. [transaction 1]
2. While thread A is waiting for the reply, thread B calls
back to thread A to get the id of the heap
(IMemoryHeap.getHeapID). [transaction 2]
3. Thread A replies transaction 2 and is preemptied in kernel.
Thread B gets the reply and finishes registerBuffers and send
reply for transaction 1.
4. When thread A runs again, it gets the reply for transaction 1
and returns to handleShutter().
5. At this point the transaction buffer for transaction 2 (which
holds a reference to IMemoryHeap) is not freed because the
BC_FREE_BUFFER command is kept in thread A's local command
queue and not sent to the kernel.
6. Normally when thread A makes next transaction, the
BC_FREE_BUFFER command will be sent together (piggyback) with
the commands for that transaction. But in this case thread A
is a callback thread from camera driver, so it does not make
any binder calls afterwards, and the IMemoryHeap is never freed
(until the next time handleShutter is called).
diff --git a/camera/libcameraservice/CameraService.cpp b/camera/libcameraservice/CameraService.cpp
index 00bd54e..2690182 100644
@@ -935,6 +935,7 @@