ShortcutManager: rescan all apps after next OTA
- Normally when a user is unlocked, SM scans all updated apps
since the last scan to see if their manifest shortcuts have changed.
- There was a known issue that's been fixed already that'd result
in all shortcuts being removed.
- To work around this issue, let's scan all packages after the next
- This can be done by just renaming the XML attribute name to persist
the last app scan time.
diff --git a/services/core/java/com/android/server/pm/ShortcutUser.java b/services/core/java/com/android/server/pm/ShortcutUser.java
index 21e4165..ce3ed9c 100644
@@ -57,7 +57,9 @@
private static final String ATTR_VALUE = "value";
private static final String ATTR_KNOWN_LOCALES = "locales";
- private static final String ATTR_LAST_APP_SCAN_TIME = "last-app-scan-time";
+ // Suffix "2" was added to force rescan all packages after the next OTA.
+ private static final String ATTR_LAST_APP_SCAN_TIME = "last-app-scan-time2";
private static final String KEY_USER_ID = "userId";
private static final String KEY_LAUNCHERS = "launchers";
private static final String KEY_PACKAGES = "packages";