DO NOT MERGE - improve audio effect framwework thread safety
- Reorganize handle effect creation code to make sure the effect engine
is created with both thread and effect chain mutex held.
- Reorganize handle disconnect code to make sure the effect engine
is released with both thread and effect chain mutex held.
- Protect IEffect interface methods in EffectHande with a Mutex.
- Only pin effect if the session was acquired first.
- Do not use strong pointer to EffectModule in EffectHandles:
only the EffectChain has a single strong reference to the EffectModule.
- Check reply size before writing status in EffectHandle::command()
7 files changed