A few cleanups

I added back the MODULE_LICENSE_MIT and NOTICE (dupe of upstream
LICENSE), as those are still required by Android along with the METADATA
file as a more general open source requirement.

The Android.bp file  now exports the core Wayland protocol file as a
filegroup, so it can be directly used by codegen steps elsewhere.

I also did some renaming to clarify what the useful targets were, along
with matching changes to the extension protocol Android.bp file in
external/wayland-protocols

Bug: None
Test: master-arc-wm-dev builds, Wayland unit tests pass

Change-Id: Id500642e66bf0b271d1db69c3ca7885dca895e1d
3 files changed