Helgrind lock related error msg improvements.
* Add lock announcements in various helgrind errors that were not
announcing the locks
* ensure locks are also announced in xml (note that this is compatible
with xml protocol version 4, so no impact on GUI which properly
implement the protocol)
* Like other HG record_error functions, HG_(record_error_LockOrder) is
now passing Lock* rather than lock guest addresses.
* update exp files for tests that were showing locks without announcing them
* change tc14_laog_dinphils.c and tc15_laog_lockdel.c so as to
have same sizes on 32 and 64 bits systems for allocated or symbol sizes.
* factorise all code that was announcing first lock observation
* enable xml lock announcement
git-svn-id: svn://svn.valgrind.org/valgrind/trunk@14204 a5019735-40e9-0310-863c-91ae7b9d1cf9
18 files changed