f2fs-tools:sload.f2fs compression support
Add F2FS compression support for sload
* Support file extension filter, either default-accept or default-deny
* Support choice of compression algorithm, LZO (version 2) or LZ4
* Support custom log of cluster size
* Support minimum number of compressed blocks per cluster (default 1).
A cluster will not be compressed if the number can not be met.
* suuport -r (read-only) option
This releases compressed blocks to secure free space in advance. Note that,
all compressed files will have the immutable bit.
* Added manpage update
* Remove unecessary qbuf allocation (Jaegeuk, suggested by Satya)
Signed-off-by: Robin Hsu <email@example.com>
[Jaegeuk Kim: fix some bugs and refactor names]
Signed-off-by: Jaegeuk Kim <firstname.lastname@example.org>
10 files changed