How to contribute to ImageMagick
Did you find a bug?
- Please ensure the bug was not already reported by searching our issues.
- If you're unable to find an open issue addressing the problem, please open a new one. Be sure to follow follow the instructions in the issue template.
Did you write a patch that fixes a bug?
- Open a new pull request with the patch and follow the instructions from the pull request template.
- Before submitting, please ensure that your code matches the existing coding patterns and practise as demonstrated in the repository.
- Once the pull request has been accepted for the master (IM7) branch please submit another patch for the ImageMagick-6 branch when applicable.
Do you intend to add a new feature?
- Join the ImageMagick community on the discourse server, suggest your change there and start writing code.
Do you want to change something in the
If you cannot help us by writing code then take a look at the other ways you could help the ImageMagick team.
- The Wizards