Support to configure and build multiple custom images.
Build additional images requested by the product makefile.
This script gives the ability to build multiple additional images and
you can configure what modules/files to include in each image.
1. Define PRODUCT_CUSTOM_IMAGE_MAKEFILES in your product makefile.
PRODUCT_CUSTOM_IMAGE_MAKEFILES is a list of makefiles.
Each makefile configures an image.
For image configuration makefile foo/bar/xyz.mk, the built image
will be xyz.img. So make sure they won't conflict.
2. In each image's configuration makefile, you can define variables:
- CUSTOM_IMAGE_MOUNT_POINT, the mount point, such as "oem", "odm"
- CUSTOM_IMAGE_DICT_FILE, a text file defining a dictionary
accepted by BuildImage() in tools/releasetools/build_image.py.
- CUSTOM_IMAGE_MODULES, a list of module names you want to include
in the image; Not only the module itself will be installed to proper
path in the image, you can also piggyback additional files/directories
with the module's LOCAL_PICKUP_FILES.
- CUSTOM_IMAGE_COPY_FILES, a list of "<src>:<dest>" to be copied to
the image. <dest> is relativ to the root of the image.
To build all those images, run "make custom_images".
(cherry picked from commit 5fcf1094f9cf4d57c2598237f99621f254130d71)
6 files changed