Call clang-tidy based on WITH_TIDY* variables.
* Call clang-tidy before every C/C++ compilation if
(1) clang-tidy is found at $(PATH_TO_CLANG_TIDY)
(2) $(my_clang) is true
(3) LOCAL_TIDY is 1 or true, or
LOCAL_TIDY is undefined and WITH_TIDY is 1 or true.
* clang-tidy is called with -checks=$(my_tidy_checks),
which has default '-*,google*,-google-readability*'
and can be overwritten by WITH_TIDY_CHECKS.
* LOCAL_TIDY_CHECKS is appended to $(my_tidy_checks)
* Extra flags are passed to clang-tidy through
WITH_TIDY_FLAGS or LOCAL_TIDY_FLAGS.
* To quickly find and fix clang-tidy warnings, set $(WITH_TIDY_ONLY)
to 1 or true to skip compilation of C/C++ files.
* Add a PHONY tidy_only target,
which includes all $(cpp_objects) and $(c_objects).
* The 'mm' and 'mmm' functions are changed to call make with
the 'tidy_only' target when WITH_TIDY_ONLY is true or 1.
In that case, only clang-tidy is called for C and C++ files.
6 files changed