Fixes for x86 compiler optimizations.
x86 works with all but a few optimizations turned on, and the broken
ones are still disabled for now. This change includes:
- Flagging of opcodes to incidate register use and def. Also, made
flagging more complete for loads/stores and set/use ccodes.
- Fixes to load store elimination, though it still doesn't work yet.
- Prevent double values that are loaded or stored from losing their
FP_DOUBLE flag. Later optimizations use this sizing.
- Renumbering of DOUBLE registers so they alias with FP regs when
- Add support in the disassembler to recognize shifts.
7 files changed