Remove deprecated WITH_HOST_DALVIK.
Fix the Mac build:
- disable x86 selector removal that causes OS/X 10.9 kernel panics,
- madvise don't need does zero memory on the Mac, factor into MemMap
- switch to the elf.h in elfutils to avoid Linux kernel dependencies,
- we can't rely on exclusive_owner_ being available from other pthread
libraries so maintain our own when futexes aren't available (we
can't rely on the OS/X 10.8 hack any more),
- fix symbol naming in assembly code,
- work around C library differences,
- disable backtrace in DumpNativeStack to avoid a broken libbacktrace
- disable main thread signal handling logic,
- align the stack in stub_test,
- use $(HOST_SHLIB_SUFFIX) rather than .so in host make file variables.
Not all host tests are passing on the Mac with this change. dex2oat
works as does running HelloWorld.
40 files changed