AArch64: Clean up CalleeSaveMethod frame and the use of temp registers.
CalleeSaveMethod frame size changes :
SaveAll : 368 -> 176
RefOnly : 176 -> 96
RefsAndArgs : 304 -> 224
JNI register spill size changes :
160 -> 88
In the transition assembly, use registers following the rules:
1. x0-x7 as temp/argument registers.
2. IP0, IP1 as scratch registers.
3. After correct type of callee-save-frame has been setup, all registers
are scratch-able(probably except xSELF and xSUSPEND).
4. When restore callee-save-frame, IP0 and IP1 should be untouched.
5. From C to managed code, we assume all callee save register in AAPCS
will be restored by managed code except x19(SUSPEND).
In quick compiler:
1. Use IP0, IP1 as scratch register.
2. Use IP1 as hidden argument register(IP0 will be scratched by
13 files changed