Switch over to the google3 unix_file File*.

I also moved macros.h to base/macros.h to ease google3 porting, at
the expense of a larger than necessary change. (I learned my lesson,
though, and didn't make the equivalent base/logging.h change.)

I'm not sure whether we want to keep the unix_file MappedFile given
our existing MemMap, but it's easier to bring it over and then remove
it (and possibly revert the removal) than to bring it over later.

Change-Id: Id50a66faa5ab17b9bc936cc9043dbc26f791f0ca
93 files changed
tree: 4757cb01233394fa2e9c461a68fc37a35c12dabb
  1. .gitignore
  2. Android.mk
  3. build/
  4. jdwpspy/
  5. src/
  6. test/
  7. tools/