Numerous fixes to enable PromoteRegs, though it's still broken.
- Fixed ThrowNullPointerFromCode launchpad to load the array length
directly into the necessary arg reg without clobbering the array
pointer, since that value may be live afterwards.
- genArrayPut use a temporary reg for bytes if the source reg is >= 4,
since x86 can't express this.
- Fixed the order that core regs are spilled and unspilled.
- Correctly emit instructions when base == rBP and disp == 0.
- Added checks to the compiler to ensure that byte opcodes aren't used
on registers that can't be byte accessed.
- Fixed generation of a number of ops which use byte opcodes, including
floating point comparison, int-to-byte, and and-int/lit16.
- Added rBP, rSI, and rDI to spill registers for the x86 jni compiler.
- Various fixes and additions to the x86 disassembler.
10 files changed