ClassLinker can now FindClass all libcore classes
- added ClassLinkerTest/LibCore test of finding all libcore classes
- fixed bug in LinkInterfaceMethods appending mirant methods to vtable_
- fixed bug in LinkVirtualMethods allocating subclass vtable_
- fixed mmap bug in MarkStack::Init
- bumped default (and max) heap sizes to handle ClassLinkerTest/LibCore
- made ObjectArray a templated class
- heap allocate Class::vtable_
- "mm test-art" and "mm test-art-target" added
- new is_host_ for use by tests
Added support for "mm test-art" and "mm test-art-target" in addition to test-art-host
Made ObjectArray a template class for clearer declarations and to
remove need the need for down_cast.
Made Class::vtable_ a heap allocated ObjectArray<Method>
Fix bug in ClassLinker::LinkInterfaceMethods where we were not
extending the vtable_ before appending miranda methods.
Changed all uses of DexFile* in ClassLinker to be const
Fix bug in ClassLinker::LinkVirtualMethods where we were using
NumVirtualMethods vs vtable->GetLength when determining new max
New ClassLinkerTest/LibCore that enumerates the libcore dex file
and tries to FindClass every descriptor found.
Added if_host_ check for host only tests. In the future will use
for picking proper location of files, etc. on host vs target.
Fixed test to use ClassLinker::AllocDexCache
Fixed fooIds comments to foo_ids_
Bumped default heap size (and max as well) to make ClassLinkerTest/LibCore run
Fixed bug where we were not using MAP_ANONYMOUS for MarkStack
allocation found running ClassLinkerTest/LibCore.
14 files changed