Fix x86 type conversions. test-art-host-oat passes.
- test-art-host-oat enabled in test builds.
- Created inline versions of float-to-int and double-to-int.
- Fixed calls to helper functions for long-to-float/double and
- Removed storePair and replaced its use with storeBaseDispWide (fixes
iput-wide and aput-wide with doubles).
- Renamed helper functions to have art_ prefix.
- Fixed move-exception to store the result back.
- Fixed floating point comparison when the destination reg is the same as
a source. The typing would get confused since the source is floating
point, but the result is int, and a clobber is needed to overwrite the
expected result type. A similar thing happens in float/double-to-int.
18 files changed