blob: 98841bfe9d61ea40d526ab2f01e128d12f35f28d [file
- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
- ** Copyright 2011, The Android Open Source Project
- ** Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License")
- ** you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
- ** You may obtain a copy of the License at
- ** http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
- ** Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
- ** distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
- ** WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
- ** See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
- ** limitations under the License.
- <!-- The <device> element should contain one or more <storage> elements.
- Exactly one of these should have the attribute primary="true".
- This storage will be the primary external storage and should have path="/mnt/sdcard".
- Each storage should have both a path and description attribute set.
- The following boolean attributes are optional:
- primary: this storage is the primary external storage
- removable: this is removable storage (for example, a real SD card)
- emulated: the storage is emulated via the FUSE sdcard daemon
- mtp-reserve: number of megabytes of storage MTP should reserve for free storage
- (used for emulated storage that is shared with system's data partition)
- allowMassStorage: (boolean) true if this volume can be shared via USB mass storage
- maxFileSize: (integer) maximum file size in megabytes
- A storage should not have both emulated and removable set to true
- <StorageList xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
- <!-- internal emulated storage -->
- <storage android:mountPoint="/storage/sdcard0"
- android:mtpReserve="100" />
- <!-- external SD card -->
- <storage android:mountPoint="/storage/sdcard1"
- android:maxFileSize="4096" />